April 4, 2008

Dark...!!!

I walk around the dark with a black hood,
The dogs around bark coz i aint frm the neighbourhood,
A place long gone, I'm here, in the dark i feel good,
No one around me for me to act rude,

And in a distant a figure, another one with a hood,
A lady in the dark, She looks like she's lost too,
We took a walk, she said I love you,
We took a knock, she said i want you,
The darkness gets deeper, as i stroll foward,
With the female dark figure, we both rolled toward,
an old ruptured building,with two tower,
no one left, the darkness is the only neighbour,
Around us, theres no one left to ask a favour,
I kissed her, a memory of sweet flavour,

But she has to go, this isn't home,
But for me, this is a home long gone,
where there is no one to help whenever i moan,
but i dont mind, i love to live alone,

And as she walks away, i stand by watching,
her shadow sway, i stad by hopping,
She would come back, the urge aint stopping,
I said I love you too, never forget me,
she turns and look, she was still preety,
and walked again, once aain I'm lonely,

And i walk again, in the dark neighbourhood,
where the dogs bark again, for me they don't know who,
The dark figure, once again move,
till eternity, I will and I do...

No comments: